The ReserVoice system was developed by dialoguemachine and lets anyone allow their
resource, facility or time to be bookable over the phone. The process can be summarised as follows:
- On a web site, the resource owner sets up the availability (opening times, opening days, bank holidays etc.)
- ReserVoice then provides a telephone number to publish to their customers.
- The customers use that number to make their booking. The system will intelligently deal with clashes.
- The resource owner can view all bookings on the web.
For a more detailed explanation, please visit the Reservoice web site at
. This demonstration lets you try an
example booking by phone.
points to note
- Multiple interface types, in this case web and voice, are used at various points in the process where they fit best.
- It is possible to simultaneously use multiple interfaces - this is called multi-modality. If you think this may
be of use to you, please contact us and we will provide more information.
- Your booking probably went straight through - if you call in again, and book an appointment at the same time, you will
see the system deal with a clash.